Tuition & Policies
Tuition information for specific courses may be obtained by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuition for all programs is paid monthly at the beginning of each month.
- Tuition is due by the 5th of each month.
- There is a $15 fee for payments received after the 5th
- Payments may be made by cash or check.
- Checks should be made out to Olas Spanish Immersion with the student’s name in the memo line.
- Checks may be delivered in person to Olas Spanish Immersion School or mailed to the administrative office at the address below:
Olas Spanish Immersion School
9309 Pioneer Forest Drive
9309 Pioneer Forest Drive
Austin, Texas 78744
- Tuition is non-refundable. Refunds are not issued for missing class, or being absent for a period of time. With teacher’s consent, students are permitted to attend a makeup session.
- Tuition is paid monthly and at a fixed rate. By fixed rate, we mean that tuition is constant from month to month, regardless of the variation of month lengths and holidays. An invoice will be sent by email prior to the first of each month.
- Tuition will not be pro-rated in the case of continuous absences or withdrawal from classes without previous notice. Please read below for more information on withdrawals and makeup classes.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Make-up, Cancellation & Withdrawals Policy
- Makeup sessions are only available to students who are currently enrolled in Olas Spanish Immersion School.
- If your child will miss a class, please notify us 48 hours in advance to qualify for a make-up class. We do not offer makeups for sudden illnesses.
- Makeup classes are not granted for class days missed because of Olas scheduled holidays or for classes missed due to inclement weather.
- Makeup classes can only be scheduled when there is an opening in an existing group class that is a good fit for the student according to the teacher’s evaluation.
- If a student misses a makeup class without previous notice of at least 48 hours in advance, the make-up class is considered completed.
- If class is canceled by a Olas Spanish Immersion teacher, a make-up class date will be announced.
- Makeup sessions may not be used as tuition credits.
- Withdrawal of your child from our program requires advanced notice of one month. We must receive this notice by the first of the previous month. If we do not receive the proper notice, you are required to pay full tuition for the following month regardless of whether your child attends classes or not.
- This same policy is required for the reduction of classes. If you want to reduce the number of classes that your child attends a week, you must give us advanced notice of one month. We must receive this notice by the first of the previous month. If we do not receive the proper notice, you are required to pay the original tuition rate for the following month regardless of whether your child can attend all of the classes or not.
Arrival & Dismissal
- All parents and students must sign and submit a waiver of liability.
- Prior to each class: parents or caregivers are required to escort students inside the building. Students should be left in the care of an Olas Spanish teacher. Children may not be left unattended before class.
- Our school pick-up policy is designed to protect the children and requires that children be released only to their parent(s) or other person(s) specifically designated in the Registration Form. Parents should notify the staff whenever someone other than a parent will be picking up the child and we will require an email with a Photo ID.
- All students must be picked up on time. If you have an emergency that delays your arrival in picking up your child, please call the school. There is a fee of $1.00 for each minute that the parent is late after closing time. Staff members who remain to care for the child after closing should be paid for that time of care.
Note: Olas Spanish Immersion School is a language school specializing in foreign language instruction. We are not a licensed State of Texas Child Care facility.