Middle and High School
Spanish Immersion Program
In our Middle and High School Spanish Immersion program, we work with students of all abilities and levels; from beginners to advanced. This program is designed for students who finished our Elementary Program and are ready to advance to the next levels of Middle and High School. New students are also more than welcome to join these classes.
In the case of new students, we offer a FREE DEMO class to meet the students and explore their understanding of the Spanish language. That way we can offer them the best fitting class depending on their ages and levels of Spanish.
We have a whole curriculum that helps each student learn at their on pace through the different areas:
- Reading, writing, speaking, and listening for different levels of Spanish comprehension.
- Master common vocabulary terms and phrases
- Comprehend a wide range of grammar patterns and rules
- Participate in simple conversations and respond appropriately to basic conversational prompts
- Going more in depth by incorporating grammar patterns and rules.
- Analyze and compare cultural practices, products, and perspectives of various Spanish-speaking countries
In addition to all of this, we are also able to prepare students to take UT High School Exam for Credit Recovery or Acceleration and potentially earn college credit in modern languages.
what parents say
There is no better Spanish immersion program for toddlers in the Austin area! We enrolled our son in the Spanish immersion program last August and couldn’t be more pleased with the experience…
Olas has been the most amazing find for our family. My daughter started going to Olas at just 18 months old. We started her just 2 hours a week, and slowly increased to 12 hours a week as she got older…
We LOVE Olas and the TEACHERS so, so much. I am so glad I found Olas. It truly is an amazing & special place. You are helping my dream of my children being bilingual come true. I only wish I had started early…